dimanche, mars 15, 2009

"We want to save America"

Jim Cramer does have his defenders, however--albeit an unlikely one. Check out the transcript of Rush Limbaugh's defense here.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_030909/content/01125111.guest.html

Limbaugh i.d.'s Cramer as a liberal Democrat, thrown under the bus by his own liberal friends. I have no idea about Cramer's political persuasion--I just don't like his theatrical personality.

I'm currently being hammered by a friend for not having exposed myself to primary Limbaugh, but to quotes from him, before "attacking" him. It is very true that I don't listen to Limbaugh or Maddow, or Maher. I believe my point still stands--they don't serve public discourse with divisive language. That being said, I apologize for not having done as much investigation as I should. I'll be doing some primary reading this week, and publish some quotes that I find interesting, as I find them. I'm too cheap to pay for them, but what I can find for free, I'll share with you.

Aucun commentaire: