vendredi, janvier 23, 2009

Want me?

Apparently being the subject, or object of lust can torch female desire.

Or at least, that's one theory Daniel Bergner examines in his fascinating New York Times article on research currently being done on female sexuality.

"What do women want?-Discovering what ignites female desire" is a compelling journey into a field where vastly different theories appear to me to be equally convincing--and I'm one of "them."

I've drawn a few possible conclusions.

Female sexuality seems, on the surface, to be both more complex and more fluid than that of guys. The role of culture and conditioning may never be crystal clear. And what we fantasize about in the bedroom may not at all be what we want in the office, or even in the dining room.

But I still don't "get" the bonobos....

Aucun commentaire: