jeudi, mars 11, 2010

My Michael Pollan moments

Do you worry/wonder/sometimes obsess about the food you are eating -- or feeding your kids -- or allowing your kids to buy at school?

Are you amazed at the way the nutrition advice we get from those who claim to know something seems to change a little bit every other month?

Then come check out my post at the Philadelphia Mom's Blog about something marshmallow and something blue --
"My Michael Pollan Moments."

1 commentaire:

norman pease a dit…

nice post on the Mom spot. though I did not become vegetarian after reading Pollan, I did for several weeks see the grocery store as nothing but a warehouse of corn. Most disturbing. I also changed my buying habits, less concerned with cost and more concerned with the "votes" I was casting at the cash registers.