jeudi, juillet 30, 2009

Indescribable

This isn't the video I started watching about an hour and a half ago (a little after midnight). I rarely stay up past one o'clock, but with my little family gone until Saturday, it's just me and the cats. They don't seem to crave Nichole Nordeman the way I do...

"It's the fear that keeps me wide awake, in the middle of the night...when the expectations are too great..."

As night segues into morning here in tropical Glenmoore, I keep searching for the perfect song, and find snippets of meaning here and there. Wondering who else is up -- writing, thinking, creating.

Somehow I stumble across this wonderful song by Chris Tomlin, a purgative for my pride...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTvr755V8s

You see the depths of my heart
And you love me the same
You are amazing, God

Aucun commentaire: