samedi, mai 02, 2009

Steaking your future

Here's a sobering article on what might happens if you eat too much red meat(from the New York Times).

I have to say that I don't know a lot of carnivores anymore -- most of my friends make meat a part of a meal, but not the main part. It seems as though that's one health message that has gotten through to folks.

I'll be looking for the one that talks about what can happen to you if you eat too much chocolate!

1 commentaire:

norman pease a dit…

chocolate is all good. I like the recipes in Marcels' book "death by choclate". Thanks for the post. We eat mainly poultry in my house, usually with pasta, and plenty of veggies. The alternative protien sources generally don't agree with me. What sems to be left out of these studies is how much crap the animals have to be injected with to be able to eat what they are fed.