samedi, septembre 28, 2013

Godbeat shifts: the state of the state


As someone who has written for the secular press as a freelancer for most of my ADHD career, I've always admired my fulltime colleagues and their immersion and dedication to the religion beat. I've never made that much money from the work I do, but I also feel passionate about it.

I still do admire them, perhaps even more so now, when they have embraced an uncertain future with grace and grit. Perhaps we all need to go back and read our George Eliot, Austen and Dickens, who so vividly evoke what it's like to watch a way of life disappear.

New generations will expect change and perhaps turmoil.  Mine has to adjust -- or get out of the way.

 Take a read. And let me know if you agree.




http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/899540_Column--The-changing-face-of-Pennsylvania-s-Godbeat.html

Aucun commentaire: