samedi, mars 06, 2010

The little black book

Apologies for the paucity of posts this week. Life is getting a little more intense, what with the new part-time job beginning next week.

That means I'm actually going to need to start keeping a calendar, and remember to take a look at it now and again.

And I thought juggling free-lance writing, driving two kids around, looking for a new home and cramming in eating, exercise, time with friends and now and again Godthink made my days pretty full.

Maybe I need to be a little more ambitious? (grin)

Or maybe I need to become a little more organized.

It's easier to imagine including more than mosaic-ing it all together.

How about you? Are you are dreamer or someone who makes lists and needs boundaries?

Will you do it if the you fear you will lose your mind if you dont?

Or do you go ahead and lose your mind?

Gotta go, the dentist is calling. He doesn't seem to find it amusing when I'm five minutes late. When it comes to reform there is no better time, she says wryly, than now.

3 commentaires:

BigLittleWolf a dit…

Once upon a time I had my lists,
They worked for me to manage all my tasks,
Juggling kids, 2 jobs (but rarely trysts),
And all without the hidden pills or flasks.

Now I find that lists have little use,
Though I make them still from now and again,
Cuz (it seems) I really am obtuse,
Wanting things to seem sane once again.

Thing is I would like a neater life.
Hmmm - I think I need me a good wife.
Chaos

dadshouse a dit…

I take things day by day...

Cathy a dit…

I make lists in my head. Only problem, within 5 minutes it all slips my brain.

My days are usually chaos. I somehow seem to control it and get done what needs to be done.

Getting organized would be just one more thing to add to my mental list of things to do.