vendredi, janvier 15, 2010

Our little boat

It is my policy not to talk about the most intimate details of our family life, or my potential romantic life, that concern others.

Free to discuss my feelings, I am reluctant to attribute emotions to others.

Plus, darn it some things are still sacred. We all get to decide which ones are and which are not.

Unless, of course, they are religious figures, late night talk show hosts, or politicians. And generally speaking, they don't need my interpretation.

But I do find myself in a difficult spot right now. This feels like a dangerous time for our little family. Crisis or opportunity, I have never been so frightened.

All I can do is ask for your prayers.

Thank you for reading and hanging in there with us. There will be good days -- and not so good ones. Hopefully, in this journey, we'll all come out stronger.

2 commentaires:

BigLittleWolf a dit…

I hope whatever is going on, that it turns out well for your family. Sending positive waves.

Sue a dit…

Your family is indeed sacred -- we can and will most certainly pray, and the Holy Spirit can fill in the rest. Thinking of you ...