mercredi, juillet 02, 2008

What did we do to deserve...

Ok, I'm not going to talk about it.

I'm not going to share how it started, looking so innocent, on my knee, appearing like an cluster of Glenmoore biters on a spree. I won't complain about how it somehow ended up near my triceps (I know where they are now thanks to my trainer).

I wont tell you how thrilled I was when it began to go away-and how disgusted when it came back on my other arm. Or how somehow it made its way to places covered with much modesty that I can't figure out how it got from here to there. Nor will I rant about I seem to attract it in the garden-somehow the intruder always seems to know I'm there.

Or confide about how it wakes me in the small hours...ah, I shall be very quiet about the three weeks it can take to recover.

All I want to know is: how may this be a part of God's plan for us?

Aucun commentaire: