lundi, mai 28, 2007

New Blog

In about a month or so I will be starting a new 'blog on roughly the same themes. To be able to read it, you will need to request the URL from me. I will continue to post my articles on this website, and perhaps some public musings.

As you may have noticed, I have curtailed my more personal reflections for reasons mentioned in previous postings. I'm going to find a forum where I don't feel that inhibited, even if I lose readership.


I need a haven where I can unleash my profane voice, quest for the sacred, and inveterate curiosity again.

I used to post ideas about politics, relationships, sex and parenting with joy, a taste of a little provocation and a tincture of "something to get you thinking."

The joy is gone-I don't like the person I become when I have to choose my words.

So soon I'll find another place to publish-and hopefully be a little wiser-liberty with restraint.

The rest of you-I'd love for you to be a part of the new adventure! Contact me with a request for the title and URL if you wish to join me.

Cheers, Elizabeth

Aucun commentaire: