dimanche, juillet 02, 2006

"Crack-up" or "Crackpots"?

Hi, blogging community. Can you do me a favor? I'm trying to pull together a piece for the Inky on what my editor calls the "Episcopal crack-up". To do that I'm checking out various blogs and websites, from the Claiming the Blessing crowd to the ex-Anglican/Roman Catholic group. To you, sweet readers, let me pose these questions: Is the Episcopal Church going to split? If so, what will it look like in five years? Fifteen? What do you think of Archbishop Rowan's latest letter? If you had your druthers, what would you like to see happen? Even if you have never been near an Episcopal Church please chime in....and let me know if you are willing to be quoted in the Inky. Maybe you will have some fascinating insight that no one else has thought of. how terrible not to share it with Philadelphia. THANKS!

2 commentaires:

Catherine a dit…

Elizabeth, let me get back to you on some answers. I have company [my brother's yearly visit] to contend with and entertain and I want my full faculties when I plunge into those probing questions. I could say something about +Rowan and Nigeria but then I am a minister and I need to be mindful but righteously indignant too.

Later E+ !

Catherine+

Catherine a dit…

I think a nice photo of a cracked pot would be a nice visual to go with.

Catherine+